Bass-playing Bernie ready to rock charity concert
- Credit: Archant
Ely rocker Bernie Sawford and his band The 142s are set to headline a gig raising money for autism awareness.
The group will perform a live set as part of the Autism Rocks Roadshow taking place at Stuntney Social Club on March 29.
The event will also feature fellow rockers The Wasteland Angels along with special guests.
Bass guitarist Bernie, of Silver Street, said: “There are only 100 tickets available and we would like to see the club full so we can raise as much money as possible.
“We are hard-nosed rockers but we are rockers with a heart and every penny raised will go to the charity.”
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7pm on the night and tickets are available priced £5. All funds raised will go to Anna Kennedy Online.
For more information, or for tickets, call 01353 668899.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station