Barry Tyler Jazz Band to perform at Ely Rotary Club charity show next month
- Credit: Archant
Ely Rotary Club will hold an event to raise money to tackle polio next month.
The event, which will take place on Thursday November 26, will include live music from traditional jazz band, the Barry Tyler Original Dixieland Jazz Band.
The group regularly performs at Isleham Working Men’s Club and Newmarket’s WMC.
The charity show will be held at Needhams Hall in Ely.
Doors 7.30pm for a 8pm start.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets, which cost £10 each, are available from Burrows Book Shop or from rotarian Eric Grant by calling 01638 780827.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station