THE Sunday Service education Sunday was conducted by the minister the Rev Jim Mullin. David, Alan, Bob, Dominique and Eddie were the musicians. Jim welcomed everyone, including teachers and pupils from the Arkenstall school. Happy Birthday was sung t
THE Sunday Service 'education Sunday" was conducted by the minister the Rev Jim Mullin. David, Alan, Bob, Dominique and Eddie were the musicians.
Jim welcomed everyone, including teachers and pupils from the Arkenstall school. Happy Birthday was sung to William.
Jim began with reading the Psalms, followed by a hymn. He spoke about changing rooms and children. We were shown a video on the plight of children in India, followed by a video of Jim's new grandson.
The school choir sang. Sarah and Rachel took up the offering. Jim prayed for all children and people.
You may also want to watch:
The school choir then sang. Mr Sharpe read Corinthians 15, 1-11. After singing, Jim asked what was most important thing we would like?
We then had a prayer read by Jim and everybody saying the response. Jim closed with a prayer about changing our lives, and then we sang and said the Grace to each other.
- 1 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 5 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor