'Popular’ band to perform in Ely later this month
- Credit: Max Headroom
A ‘popular’ local band with experienced musicians who have played all over the country will be performing in Ely later this month.
Max Headroom will be at The Kings Arms pub in the city during the evening of February 12.
A spokesperson said: “Regardless of individuals' music taste, the band are always guaranteed to raise a smile and get your feet moving with their high energy performance.
“They’re known for taking on any request you throw at them.”
During the evening, Max Headroom will be performing 90’s and 00’s hits from bands such as Oasis, Stereophonics, Kaiser Chiefs, The Killers and Artic Monkeys.
“One of the band members even made it to the Royal Albert Hall, but they don’t talk about that,” said the spokesperson.
“So, come on down, grab a drink and let the music play. This is surely a good time not to be missed!”
- 1 Back garden log cabin needs permission says council
- 2 Preschool 'special in people's hearts' to close after more than 30 years
- 3 Change of plan for A142 Mepal bridge works as July closures announced
- 4 Daughter pays tribute to model engineer who 'tried his hand at anything'
- 5 BMX star, 11, hopes world debut can lead to Olympics dream
- 6 ‘It’s sadly coming to a natural end’ - restaurant to close its doors by August
- 7 This Grade II listed Georgian home in Ely could be yours for £575,000
- 8 ‘Inspirational’ teacher, Esmeralda, honoured in national teaching awards
- 9 21st century agreement on future of 17th century pub
- 10 Platinum Jubilee: The Queen's visits to Cambridgeshire in pictures
Max Headroom’s performance will start at 9pm. Entry is free.