Babylon Gallery to host family wildplay event
- Credit: Archant
The Babylon Gallery on Ely Riverside will host a family wildplay event next Wednesday, August 9.
The sessions will run from 10-11am and then at 11-12pm and will include table-top pond dipping and mini-beast hunting as well as arts and crafts.
The event, organised by the Ely and Littleport Time Credit partnership, is split into two sessions aimed at children aged five to 11.
Admission costs £2 per child or two time credit notes per family or group. To book, email email@example.com
A spokesman said: “Cambridgeshire Time Credits is funded by Cambridgeshire County Council and the CHS Group working in partnership with Spice a Social Enterprise.
You may also want to watch:
“Time credits are a community currency where anyone can volunteer with organisations involved in the Time Credit Network and earn one time credit for each hour they give.
“Once earned, time credits can then be spent at events or cultural venues, entertainment and leisure activities.”
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
Organisations currently signed up to the scheme are Littleport & Ely Timebank, Babylon Arts, Pos+Ability and Ely Young People.