Award winning production back on stage next year in East Cambs for three-night run
- Credit: Archant
The cast of the award-winning production of Bouncers are set to reunite early next year to wow audiences in East Cambs before taking their show to the Cambridge Theatre Festival in April.
Performed by David Tickner, David Moat, John Bedford and Graham Brown - of the Soham based Viva Theatre Group – Bouncers: The Viva Remix, tells the story of four nightclub doorman and the hidden trials and tribulations of their lives.
Viva describe the production as a “literal roller coaster of a play, starting with anticipation and excitement, carrying on to anger and regret and finishing with vomit, and lots of it”.
Viva performed Bouncers at the Haverhill Drama Festival back in June and scooped multiple awards, including the runners-up prize for the best production.
Now, the group is planning another three renditions of the play, on January 23 at The Five Bells, in Burwell, and from January 24-25 at The Brook, in Soham.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 7pm for a 7:30pm start at both venues. Tickets are £8 and £6 concession.
Tickets will be available from January from Hetti on 01353 722228 or e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Village pub limits reopening to ‘bread and butter customers’ only
- 2 Park and ride from Milton to return next month
- 3 Action this day as new alliance slashes £72k from councillors' allowance budget
- 4 Witchford hold their heads high despite narrow Cambs League cup exit
- 5 Hifields to bring world-class artists and 6,000 festival-goers to Cambridgeshire countryside
- 6 Shoppers rush to help man injured after falling in High Street
- 7 Family pay tribute to ‘talented’ father-of-three veteran killed in crash
- 8 Letter: Amazing reunion for couple thanks to paramedics
- 9 Man charged with armed robbery in Fenland
- 10 Family traumatised as their beloved Waffle shot in the face