Award winning production back on stage next year in East Cambs for three-night run
- Credit: Archant
The cast of the award-winning production of Bouncers are set to reunite early next year to wow audiences in East Cambs before taking their show to the Cambridge Theatre Festival in April.
Performed by David Tickner, David Moat, John Bedford and Graham Brown - of the Soham based Viva Theatre Group – Bouncers: The Viva Remix, tells the story of four nightclub doorman and the hidden trials and tribulations of their lives.
Viva describe the production as a “literal roller coaster of a play, starting with anticipation and excitement, carrying on to anger and regret and finishing with vomit, and lots of it”.
Viva performed Bouncers at the Haverhill Drama Festival back in June and scooped multiple awards, including the runners-up prize for the best production.
Now, the group is planning another three renditions of the play, on January 23 at The Five Bells, in Burwell, and from January 24-25 at The Brook, in Soham.
You may also want to watch:
Doors will open at 7pm for a 7:30pm start at both venues. Tickets are £8 and £6 concession.
Tickets will be available from January from Hetti on 01353 722228 or e-mail – email@example.com
- 1 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 2 'Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into'
- 3 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 4 Flooding highlights outline of English Civil War fort as rain fills moat
- 5 Bronze pig found at bottom of garden could be worth £10,000
- 6 Vaccinated nurse tells of 'incredibly stressful' situation
- 7 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 8 More GP surgeries prepare to give Covid-19 vaccinations
- 9 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 10 City runners out to go extra mile for charity cash