Award winning production back on stage next year in East Cambs for three-night run
- Credit: Archant
The cast of the award-winning production of Bouncers are set to reunite early next year to wow audiences in East Cambs before taking their show to the Cambridge Theatre Festival in April.
Performed by David Tickner, David Moat, John Bedford and Graham Brown - of the Soham based Viva Theatre Group – Bouncers: The Viva Remix, tells the story of four nightclub doorman and the hidden trials and tribulations of their lives.
Viva describe the production as a “literal roller coaster of a play, starting with anticipation and excitement, carrying on to anger and regret and finishing with vomit, and lots of it”.
Viva performed Bouncers at the Haverhill Drama Festival back in June and scooped multiple awards, including the runners-up prize for the best production.
Now, the group is planning another three renditions of the play, on January 23 at The Five Bells, in Burwell, and from January 24-25 at The Brook, in Soham.
Doors will open at 7pm for a 7:30pm start at both venues. Tickets are £8 and £6 concession.
Tickets will be available from January from Hetti on 01353 722228 or e-mail – email@example.com
- 1 Cambridgeshire individual diagnosed with Covid-19 Omicron variant
- 2 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 5 Christmas at Wimpole illuminated trail sparks into life as countdown begins
- 6 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 7 Tributes paid to 'beloved husband' killed crossing road
- 8 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 9 Rough sleeping injunctions are ‘positive’ say council
- 10 LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: You have your say