Award for top children’s nursery
- Credit: Archant
The Maltings Day Nursery in Ely has won an award for being among the top recommended nurseries in the East of England.
The nursery came sixth out of 961 nurseries in the East and is also the top recommended nursery in Cambridgeshire.
The award was based on the nursery’s recommendations from the children’s families and carers.
Zoe Lough, deputy manager of Maltings Day Nursery, said: “We are thrilled to have won the award and for coming sixth in the East of England.
“We pride ourselves in providing quality childcare in a welcoming, stimulating and caring environment.
You may also want to watch:
“We have a passionate and well qualified staff team that thrives to further the standards of care that we provide for children and families and it is for this reason that we believe we have won this award for the second year in a row.”
The ranking was based on the nurseries’ recommendation score, calculated using a combination of the number of recommendations, the average of each of the ratings and the size of the nursery.
- 1 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 Rail volunteers recognised at awards ceremony