Author’s warning message
LITTLEPORT author Jean Shaw has released her third book, Mercury Poisoning – It s Not In Our Heads Any More – Jodi s Journey Goes On. Mrs Shaw chronicles the ongoing journey of her son, Jodi, as he battles with autism, which she believes to be caused by m
LITTLEPORT author Jean Shaw has released her third book, Mercury Poisoning - It's Not In Our Heads Any More - Jodi's Journey Goes On.
Mrs Shaw chronicles the ongoing journey of her son, Jodi, as he battles with autism, which she believes to be caused by mercury poisoning in his youth.
The book also tells the true stories of six other people who have been affected by mercury poisoning, and reveals why Mrs Shaw believes that dental amalgam fillings and vaccines can be so detrimental to the health of some people.
She has also written two other books, I'm Not Naughty - I'm Autistic and Autism, and Amalgam and Me, which are prequels to her latest work.
You may also want to watch:
"My books are true stories, very humorous in places and include photographs. All three books are very easy to read and provide a wealth of information," said Mrs Shaw, who has suffered from mercury poisoning herself.
- 1 'My UK dream became a reality': World first sake brewery launches in Ely
- 2 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer
- 5 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 6 Man in court over special constable assault and theft of alcohol
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 9 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 10 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity