Creative activities and events for all the family
- Credit: Haddenham Arts Centre
Haddenham Arts Centre has plenty of free entertainment for families this summer.
On Friday, August 12, there will be an afternoon show with Café Cabaret in the Arts Centre’s garden marquee.
Aerialist Katriana and a performance from Banana Ukulele will be among the acts between 2.30pm and 4pm.
The event has been organised with support from Creative Arts East. Free refreshments will also be available.
On Saturday, August 13, the venue will be "Rocking for Amnesty" between 3pm and 6pm in aid of Amnesty International in the arts centre’s gardens.
Acts include Guitars and Glad Rags, The Bluegrass Buddies, Matt Everett and The Fabs. Those attending can either bring a picnic or grab a treat from the café.
Meanwhile, between Tuesday and Friday throughout the summer holiday, a free art activity is organised between 11am and 3pm.
- 1 Man taken to hospital after falling in city centre
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of making threats to kill woman
- 3 Woman on trial over death of Louis Thorold ‘had undiagnosed Alzheimer’s’
- 4 Family pay tribute to 'hard worker' father killed in A14 crash
- 5 Driver escapes injury after lorry ploughs into back of broken-down van
- 6 Ely 'buzzing' with happiness as Pride returns for 2022
- 7 Man, 37, named as A14 death crash victim
- 8 Make-up artist shares why ‘people shouldn’t give up on their dreams’
- 9 Households urged to ‘be vigilant’ after many targeted by rogue traders
Art materials and a bit of inspiration is provided, and children must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information visit the Haddenham Arts Centre website.