Let’s get physical! Team and members at Atrium Fitness Ely wear neon and 90s sportswear for #NationalFitnessDay
- Credit: Archant
The team at Atrium Fitness in Ely dressed up in neon tutus and 80s/90s sportswear as part of National Fitness Day.
The team, who picked up their second consecutive Customer Service Award at the Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards on Friday, enjoyed an 80s style pump class as part of the day.
Encouraging gym members to wear there best retro gear, it was a day full of colour at Atrium.
“National Fitness Day encourages the nation to celebrate the fun of fitness and physical activity across the UK,” said a spokesman.
“It is also a chance to highlight the role physical activity plays across the UK, helping us raise awareness of its importance in helping us lead healthier and active lifestyles.
You may also want to watch:
“National Fitness Day was founded in 2011 by the énergie Group, the largest and fastest growing fitness franchise company in the UK.”
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 3 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 4 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 7 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 8 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 9 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 10 Village’s community Co-op will open next month after New Year delays