Let’s get physical! Team and members at Atrium Fitness Ely wear neon and 90s sportswear for #NationalFitnessDay
- Credit: Archant
The team at Atrium Fitness in Ely dressed up in neon tutus and 80s/90s sportswear as part of National Fitness Day.
The team, who picked up their second consecutive Customer Service Award at the Ely Standard East Cambridgeshire Business Awards on Friday, enjoyed an 80s style pump class as part of the day.
Encouraging gym members to wear there best retro gear, it was a day full of colour at Atrium.
“National Fitness Day encourages the nation to celebrate the fun of fitness and physical activity across the UK,” said a spokesman.
“It is also a chance to highlight the role physical activity plays across the UK, helping us raise awareness of its importance in helping us lead healthier and active lifestyles.
You may also want to watch:
“National Fitness Day was founded in 2011 by the énergie Group, the largest and fastest growing fitness franchise company in the UK.”
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 7 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 8 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 9 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station