WATCH: Emotional tribute to honour and remember crash victim
- Credit: Archant
"Rest easy, God bless Jack and I hope you and all your family find peace at this cruel heart-breaking time,” was how one friend summed up their feelings.
“You are gone but never ever forgotten.”
It was one of many messages posted after friends and family of 19-year-old Jack Green came together to celebrate his life.
Jack died on Sunday evening after his motorcycle was involved in a crash on Churchill Road, Wisbech, and the Elm Road junction.
Tributes have flooded in.
And on Tuesday night a convoy of motor cycles, including family members, came together to commemorate his life.
They gathered at Tesco, Wisbech, before driving to the crash scene and then making their way to Hunstanton.
- 1 Pedestrian struck on Ely Road in Littleport
- 2 Council bans use of agricultural land to extend garden
- 3 Former Baptist chapel to be turned into four-bedroom house
- 4 Mexican restaurant to open inside former Frankie & Benny's in Ely
- 5 Councillor hits out at 'huge intransigence' over splash pad project
- 6 Village road closing for five weeks for temporary barrier installation
- 7 ‘It’s been like this for 11 months’ - woman’s assisted refuse collection failure
- 8 Shoplifter, 33, who assaulted woman is on the run
- 9 Shoplifter barred from every M&S and Sainsbury's in Cambridgeshire
- 10 Soham tribute to 'honest, funny, intelligent and understanding human being'
It was the favourite destination for this ‘fantastic, loving, cheeky” teenager whose life, and joy of living, had endeared him to so many.
With the family’s permission, we’ve put together this selection of the video clips, photos and memories of the memorial ‘ride out’ to the coast.
“Jack would have loved every minute” his mum said.