Victim punched in face when trying to stop fuel thieves from fleeing Fordham Service Station
- Credit: Archant
A person was punched in the face when they tried to stop two people from fleeing Fordham Service Station with two petrol cans full of fuel that they had not paid for.
One of the suspects was caught on camera and now police have shared CCTV footage of a man that would like to speak to in connection with the assault.
The incident happened at about 3.15pm when a vehicle pulled up at the forecourt of Fordham Service Station in Carter Street on January 11.
The occupants filled up two petrol cans before attempting to make off without paying.
While confronting them, the victim was punched in the face.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 101 quoting investigation number 35/2625/20.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station