Soham sculptor Sally Dunham brings Art Unequalled back to The Maltings for annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
A Soham sculptor will lead an exhibition of locally produced artwork at The Maltings in Ely this weekend.
Seven years ago Sally Dunham created Art Unequalled, which returns for its annual showcase in the city on Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 November from 10.30am to 5pm each day.
She said: “My aim with has always been to create a friendly event where visitors are assured of seeing high quality handmade art and craft on every stand, all presented direct from the makers.
“This years event will be no exception, with artists travelling from across the country to display and sell their work for the weekend.
“There will be something for all budgets, whether you are looking for something special for yourself, your home, a loved one or you are looking to be inspired for your Christmas shopping, you are sure to find something at Art Unequalled.
You may also want to watch:
“There will be beautiful jewellery, painting, sculpture, ceramics, illustration, print, textiles, woodwork, furniture, glass and enamel.
“Several artists will be demonstrating their techniques over the weekend and all will be available to talk to visitors about their work and discuss possible commissions.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment
- 10 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
“Art Unequalled also supports Cancer Research and will once again be holding a raffle with prizes kindly donated by some of the exhibitors. Raffle tickets will be available at the show.”
Admission costs £2 for adults, £1 for concessions and accompanied children under 15, get in free.