Sixteen artists to showcase work at Babylon Gallery in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Sixteen artists from East Cambridgeshire will showcase their work as part of a mixed exhibition at Babylon Gallery in Ely.
Art Fusion will feature the work of members of Cambridge Open Studios, and include a wide range of artistic approaches, including traditional interpretations of landscape, as well as more contemporary responses to a variety of visual sources.
A variety of media will be featured throughout, including ceramics, felt making, painting, printmaking, sculpture and digital art.
Among the exhibitors are Annie Brown, Caroline Forward, Jane Fellows, Janene Pike, Terry Beard, Dorothy Pugh, Melanie Max, Andrew Jones, Steve Faint, Stephen Murfitt, Jane Norman, Tom Simms and Jeremy Peake.
The exhibition runs from Tuesday October 24 at 12noon until Sunday November 5 at 4pm. There will be a late night opening on Tuesday October 31 until 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Visit http://www.babylonarts.org.uk call 01353 616991 or email email@example.com for more information.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 3 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 10 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody