FREE champagne will be available at the opening of Ely artists Craig Kerrecoe s first collaborative work, at Ely s Three Cups Gallery. The exhibit, called A Series of Lines, is an abstract work and a preview reception on Tuesday evening from 6.30pm is wel
FREE champagne will be available at the opening of Ely artists Craig Kerrecoe's first collaborative work, at Ely's Three Cups Gallery.
The exhibit, called A Series of Lines, is an abstract work and a preview reception on Tuesday evening from 6.30pm is welcome to all-comers.
Kerrecoe has collaborated with Esther Appleyard, a disabled artist from East Sussex.
Both artists use DNA as their subject to investigate these issues, opening up the question of whether we are in control of our destiny and, or merely pre-disposed to live out our lives according to our genetic heritage or programming.
You may also want to watch:
The exhibition is being promoted by Ely-based company Ovenden Contemporary (Art Productions) Limited, who are happy to talk to local artists about exhibiting their work. For more information about this e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website: www.ovendenart.com
A Series of Lines will be on display until July 8.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 8 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
- 9 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 10 Lisa Leader makes it to Germany for life prolonging treatment