Fire fighter take an hour to put out a car fire in Soham in an arson attack
- Credit: Archant
A car was set on fire in Soham which took around an hour to bring under control.
Arsonists set light to the car on Friday (5) at about 10.29pm.
One crew from Soham was called to the blaze on Clarks Drove.
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue said: “Firefighters arrived to find a car on fire. Wearing breathing apparatus they extinguished the fire using hose reels and returned to their station by 11.35pm.”
“The cause of the fire was deliberate.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 9 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation