Arsonists strike in blaze at Pymoor
- Credit: Archant
Arsonists torched trees and wood in a fire at Pymoor.
A crew from Littleport station were called at 6.56pm on Saturday (6) to the fire on Westmoor Court in Pymoor.
A Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue spokesman said: “Firefighters arrived to find a fire measuring around 20 metres by 20 metres, which involved timber and tree branches.
“They extinguished the fire using a hose reel and returned to their station by 9.10pm.
“The cause of the fire was deliberate.”
You may also want to watch:
• Anyone with information should contact police by visiting www.cambs.police.uk to submit an online report or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Man to appear in court after smashing police car window with sledgehammer