Are you related to the Littleport Rioters? Then join an historic photo shoot taking place next month
- Credit: Archant
A plea has gone out to find descendants of the bread rioters to be captured in a special photograph to mark the 200th anniversary.
The Field Theatre Group and Adam’s Heritage Centre are looking for descendants of any of the convicted rioters to be in a special commemorative photograph to mark two centuries since the Littleport Riots.
If you are related to any of them then go along to the Adams Heritage Centre in Main St, Littleport, on Saturday February 13 at 2.30 pm.
The commemorative photograph will be reproduced and presented to local schools, libraries and other organisations.
The photoshoot is open to descendants of all ages, and transport can be provided if needed.
You may also want to watch:
There will be free refreshments and an opportunity to meet other rioter descendants.
For details email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 4 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 5 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 6 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 7 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 8 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 9 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station