Seven new apprenticeships on offer for students by housebuilder
- Credit: Peter Corcoran
Seven new apprenticeships are up for grabs for students in Ely by local housebuilder Redrow South Midlands to mark National Apprenticeship Week.
The successful applicants will work across a number of developments, including King’s Meadow, a rural location on King’s Road.
The apprenticeships will allow students with a passion for construction to build their vocational skills and will focus on many aspects of house building, including bricklaying, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, groundworks, drylining and decorating.
Suzanne Irons, sales director, said: “As part of our ongoing commitment to creating thriving communities, we ensure a number of apprenticeship roles are made available annually and this year, we’re delighted to be recruiting seven students to join our team.
“The apprenticeships give ambitious students the opportunity to step straight into a career where they gain hands-on experience and continue to learn.
You may also want to watch:
“A large proportion of our apprentices choose to stay with Redrow Homes once they have completed the scheme, becoming experts in their field as a result.
“I’d encourage any school leavers looking for a rewarding career to apply to our scheme, we look forward to welcoming our next group of Redrow apprentices.”
For more information, visit: apply.redrowcareers.co.uk/vacancies
- 1 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 6 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 7 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review
- 8 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 9 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 10 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge