Appeal for information about missing Soham man
A FAMILY are desperate for information about a missing father who disappeared three months ago.
A SOHAM family have set up a Facebook campaign in a desperate attempt to trace a man who disappeared three months ago.
Clyve Wood was last seen by his family on August 16 after he was dropped off at the Trumpington Park-and-Ride bus station, near Cambridge.
Clyve, who has a four-year-old daughter named Khia, told his family that he was going to visit a friend in Dorset, who he had met on the internet.
The 22-year-old, who lives at Queensway, has not been seen since he was dropped off, however, and his family are unsure whether he made the trip to Dorset as planned.
His sister Fae, who has started a Facebook appeal to help find Clyve, posted on the social networking site: “He has recently broke up with his partner of several years and was struggling to come to terms with things so we are all really worried about him,
“If anyone knows anyone who knows where he is or even if he is okay it would put a lot of minds at rest. He has a little girl whose birthday is on Christmas Eve, I know that she would love to hear from her daddy, just if it’s to let us know that he is ok, as we all would.”
- 1 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
- 2 Baby murder trial jury told dad was angry at social services involvement
- 3 Man caught red-handed after series of drug raids
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Post office and village shop moves into old Baptist chapel
- 6 Seven places where £4.9m road maintenance has been approved
- 7 Ely quintet win Great Britain taekwondo call-ups
- 8 Sewage upgrade to continue in village with two-way traffic lights
- 9 Aspiring photographer, 10, captures Ely's winter sunrise on camera
- 10 Council approves funding for two community projects
More than 550 people have already joined the page to help the appeal, and the family have reached out to residents in Dorset for information about Clyve.
The family have also made contact with Cambridgeshire police and missing person’s charities but, because of Clyve’s age and because he left of his own accord, there was little they could do to help.
Cambridgeshire police confirmed that initial enquiries had been made into Clyve’s disappearance.
If you have any information as to Clyve’s whereabouts or may have seen him recently you can get in touch with his family via their Facebook page, ‘Can you help us find Clyve Wood’.