Appeal after smash leaves motorcyclist with serious injuries
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after a motorcyclist was seriously injured in a collision on the A142.
The rider of the Honda CBR 500, a 33-year-old man, was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital following the collision with an orange Ford Focus close to the Barway Road junction at about 1.40pm on Saturday (July 30).
The road was closed for several hours while investigations were carried out and the air ambulance was also on the scene.
The driver of the Ford Focus, a 53-year-old woman, and her passenger, a 49-year-old man, suffered minor injuries and were treated at the scene.
PC Francis Crawford, investigating, said: “I would appeal to anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle prior to the incident to call police.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information should call PC Crawford on 0345 456 456 4.
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 3 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 4 Son's touching tribute: 'My father fought with passion for that in which he believed'
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Man named following fatal collision
- 7 Police increase patrols after reports of criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 8 Councillor shares 'perfect' vaccine experience to encourage others
- 9 Skipper eyes plans to go one better for village cricketers
- 10 First large-scale Cambs Covid-19 vaccination centres open this week