Another chance to see award-winning production from Soham theatre group
- Credit: Archant
After the success of Viva’s production of Bouncers back in May, this year the cast have come back to wow audiences once more before hopefully taking the show to the Cambridge Theatre Festival in April.
The Viva production stars David Tickner, Gaz Brown, John Bedford and David Moat and is directed by Kirsten Martin and Sarah Dowd-Crosby. Last year, the production played to sell-out crowds and went on to win awards.
Bouncers allows the audience to see the lives of more than 20 characters played with aplomb by four versatile actors on stage.
It’s a roller coaster of a play, starting with anticipation and excitement, carrying on to anger and regret and finishing with vomit, and lots of it. It’s not short on humour and allows the actors to engage with the audience in a way that is rare on the theatre scene.
For another chance to see the production, visit The Five Bells, in Burwell, from 7.30pm on January 23.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be performances on Friday and Saturday, January 24-25, from 7pm at The Brook, in Soham.
Tickets from £6-8 available via the Viva box office on 01353 722228 or online at www.wegottickets.com/
- 1 Punch in face leaves man with fractured nose
- 2 Defeated Tory hits out at ‘toxic brand’ and says ‘James Palmer had it coming’
- 3 Boy, 14, to wear electronic tag and obey curfew after admitting harassment
- 4 Letters: No praise for Palmer, litter picker success and neglected roads
- 5 iPads and laptops stolen in school break-in
- 6 Have your say on Network Rail increasing rail capacity through Ely
- 7 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 8 Firefighters tackle deliberate barn blaze for more than four hours
- 9 Family 'thrilled' as pair's lockdown locks raise charity cash
- 10 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride