Another chance to see award-winning production from Soham theatre group
- Credit: Archant
After the success of Viva’s production of Bouncers back in May, this year the cast have come back to wow audiences once more before hopefully taking the show to the Cambridge Theatre Festival in April.
The Viva production stars David Tickner, Gaz Brown, John Bedford and David Moat and is directed by Kirsten Martin and Sarah Dowd-Crosby. Last year, the production played to sell-out crowds and went on to win awards.
Bouncers allows the audience to see the lives of more than 20 characters played with aplomb by four versatile actors on stage.
It’s a roller coaster of a play, starting with anticipation and excitement, carrying on to anger and regret and finishing with vomit, and lots of it. It’s not short on humour and allows the actors to engage with the audience in a way that is rare on the theatre scene.
For another chance to see the production, visit The Five Bells, in Burwell, from 7.30pm on January 23.
There will also be performances on Friday and Saturday, January 24-25, from 7pm at The Brook, in Soham.
Tickets from £6-8 available via the Viva box office on 01353 722228 or online at www.wegottickets.com/
- 1 Bus ‘wars', Aids, Ely parking and a ’vote for fen man – for fen people’
- 2 80 homes threaten access to ‘rural haven of rare beauty’
- 3 Family escape 'devastating fire' that ripped through home
- 4 Woman wins right to build annexe to home
- 5 Dental practice plan move to business park
- 6 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 7 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 8 Primary school plans for new town take step forward
- 9 Frustration for Ely City is United's gain as unbeaten home run ends
- 10 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series