Another chance to see award-winning production from Soham theatre group
- Credit: Archant
After the success of Viva’s production of Bouncers back in May, this year the cast have come back to wow audiences once more before hopefully taking the show to the Cambridge Theatre Festival in April.
The Viva production stars David Tickner, Gaz Brown, John Bedford and David Moat and is directed by Kirsten Martin and Sarah Dowd-Crosby. Last year, the production played to sell-out crowds and went on to win awards.
Bouncers allows the audience to see the lives of more than 20 characters played with aplomb by four versatile actors on stage.
It’s a roller coaster of a play, starting with anticipation and excitement, carrying on to anger and regret and finishing with vomit, and lots of it. It’s not short on humour and allows the actors to engage with the audience in a way that is rare on the theatre scene.
For another chance to see the production, visit The Five Bells, in Burwell, from 7.30pm on January 23.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be performances on Friday and Saturday, January 24-25, from 7pm at The Brook, in Soham.
Tickets from £6-8 available via the Viva box office on 01353 722228 or online at www.wegottickets.com/
- 1 County council ploughs £3.4m into farm deal
- 2 Tributes paid to school matron who died from Covid-19
- 3 Policing stepped up to tackle criminal damage and anti-social behaviour
- 4 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 5 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 6 Health scare inspired slimmer’s incredible 10 stone weight loss
- 7 The Chase contestant from Cambs labelled ‘most stunning’ in show’s history
- 8 Councillor Bill, 75, says Covid-19 jab was 'perfect'
- 9 Road closed and residents without water due to burst water main
- 10 Green light for off-licence despite objections