Annington set to release latest batch of modernised, former Ministry of Defence homes at Waterbeach
- Credit: Archant
Newly refurbished former Ministry of Defence homes at Waterbeach are to be offered for sale this weekend.
It is the latest release of properties by Annington, the privately owned company that bought nearly 60,000 homes from the MoD nearly 20 years ago.
Most of their homes were leased back to the MoD but a significant number were handed back to Annington and have been upgraded and put on the market.
The latest batch released at Waterbeach includes a limited number of four bedroom homes as well as two and three bedroom houses.
The homes, in Haling Place, feature new kitchens, bathrooms and carpets, as well as designated parking spaces and gardens.
You may also want to watch:
The next launch will be taking place on July 19: for more information call 01223 861 877 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 5 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 9 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 10 Elections 2021: Polling Day across Cambridgeshire