American diner Arbuckles is coming to Ely’s leisure complex next year
- Credit: Archant
American diner Arbuckles is to open a new restaurant in Ely next year.
The family-run business, located on the A10 at Downham Market, made the announcement on social media this morning. The post has since been shared by more than 4,000 people.
The new restaurant will open on the Ely Cineworld leisure complex which is being built at Downham Road. It will seat around 175 people.
The Facebook post reads: “We have two very exciting bits of news at Arbuckles and are giving away 2x £25 meal vouchers to celebrate.
“One; we are opening a new restaurant!!! Yes that’s right, we are opening another restaurant in Ely, in the new Cineworld leisure complex currently being built.
You may also want to watch:
“The new Arbuckles will be around 175 seats and will look amazing. We are due to open in February 2017. We will keep you all updated via Facebook on the progress.
“Two; from the 5th September we will be doing home delivery of our amazing takeaway menu.
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 7 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 8 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 9 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 10 Rats are causing 'abhorrent situation' in town, admits councillor
“To start with the service will be available from Monday to Friday 5pm-10pm and we will be delivering in a 6 mile radius of the restaurant.
“This will be available for the whole of September to start with to see if there is a demand for the service and from there we will decide if we continue the service or expand it.”
Arbuckles, which opened in 2008, is owned and run by John and Maxine Murphy.