American diner Arbuckles is coming to Ely’s leisure complex next year
- Credit: Archant
American diner Arbuckles is to open a new restaurant in Ely next year.
The family-run business, located on the A10 at Downham Market, made the announcement on social media this morning. The post has since been shared by more than 4,000 people.
The new restaurant will open on the Ely Cineworld leisure complex which is being built at Downham Road. It will seat around 175 people.
The Facebook post reads: “We have two very exciting bits of news at Arbuckles and are giving away 2x £25 meal vouchers to celebrate.
“One; we are opening a new restaurant!!! Yes that’s right, we are opening another restaurant in Ely, in the new Cineworld leisure complex currently being built.
“The new Arbuckles will be around 175 seats and will look amazing. We are due to open in February 2017. We will keep you all updated via Facebook on the progress.
“Two; from the 5th September we will be doing home delivery of our amazing takeaway menu.
- 1 'He saved my life' - Karolina thanks optician after spotting unknown brain tumour
- 2 Two suffer serious injuries after A10 crash
- 3 Baby murder trial hears mother joked tot self-harmed
- 4 Jail for fraudulent accountant who tried to steal £200k of employer’s money
- 5 Man subjected to 'unprovoked attack' at village pavilion
- 6 Cyclist in hospital with life-threatening injuries after crash
- 7 New cops truck catches out law-breaking drivers in successful week
- 8 Bank cards, electrical items and jewellery stolen in burglary
- 9 Knife attack man hid over £3,500 of drugs at mum's home
- 10 Father and son accused of man's murder set to stand trial this summer
“To start with the service will be available from Monday to Friday 5pm-10pm and we will be delivering in a 6 mile radius of the restaurant.
“This will be available for the whole of September to start with to see if there is a demand for the service and from there we will decide if we continue the service or expand it.”
Arbuckles, which opened in 2008, is owned and run by John and Maxine Murphy.