Ambulance survey given top marks in new survey
- Credit: Archant
Patient satisfaction with the East of England Ambulance Service hit 100 per cent for the second month in a row, according to a new survey.
More than 120 people who received emergency medical treatment from the service during September filled out questionnaires.
The results, which were revealed this week, showed that all the respondents rated the 999 service as very satisfactory (87.4 per cent), satisfactory (10.8 per cent) or fairly satisfactory (1.8per cent).
The patient experience report for September also showed that 96.5 per cent of people rated the time they waited for an ambulance as acceptable and 95.4 per cent said the service they received exceeded or met their expectations.
The attitude of ambulance staff was also praised with 96.5 per cent of respondents saying they were very professional.
You may also want to watch:
Anthony Marsh, chief executive of the ambulance service, said: “It is very pleasing to see that our latest patient feedback reveals such high levels of satisfaction with the emergency service we provide.
“The survey results are testament to the dedication and hard work of our front-line staff who demonstrate extraordinary levels of care and compassion on a day to day basis.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 5 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 6 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 7 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 8 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 9 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 10 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
“We are working hard to improve response times and the care we deliver on the front-line and I am proud of my staff for achieving such excellent results.”
If you would like to offer feedback to the Trust, call 0800 028 3382 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DO YOU THINK? Have you had a good or bad experience with the ambulance service? Contact email@example.com or call 01353 665521.