Chocoholic launches Slimming World group after losing two stone
- Credit: Allison Harness
A self-confessed chocaholic from Upwell who lost two stone in 12 weeks is launching her own Slimming World group.
Allison Harness approached her first Slimming World group with apprehension.
She says she hated how she looked and felt and was convinced she would be humiliated for allowing herself to become so out of shape.
“I was greeted with smiles and kind words,” said Allison.
“Everyone there had started like me and were full of encouragement and support.”
You may also want to watch:
Allison realised that by becoming a Slimming World consultant, she could help others lose weight, improve their health and build their self-esteem just as the group did for her.
“I’ve passed my diplomas, my leathers fit now, and I have never had to give up chocolate!” she said.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
Allison’s first group will be on Thursday October 28 at 9am in Outwell village hall.
You can contact Allison on 07826 362418.