All4Sports new under 5’s gym sessions launch at Centre E in Ely
A new gym club for children under the age of five has launched in Ely.
All4Sports’ Head over Heels club runs every Thursday morning at Centre E, offering two sessions, one for under threes at 9.30am and the next at 10.30am for over three-year-olds.
“This new club is part of the All4Sports campaign to get young children active and already interested in sports before they start nursery and primary school.
“The sessions are an introduction to the world of gymnastics, introducing basic motor skills like rolling, jumping, balance and co-ordination,” say the group.
“All sessions work towards pre-school award schemes whilst the children have fun making new friends and building their gymnastics confidence.”
You may also want to watch:
The coach, Diane, is a Level 3 gymnastics coach with over 20 years’ experience of running gym-based sessions for children.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 2 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 3 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 4 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal
- 5 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 6 Drunk driver failed to spot police car parked next to her
- 7 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 8 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
- 9 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 10 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely