All the right ingredients
FOUR Ely mums have turned cking healthy meals fr their families int a successful business. Mums Abut Fd is prving an inspiratin t yungsters in schls and parents, wh are encuraged t gain Fd Safety Certificates and set up their wn after s
FOUR Ely mums have turned cking healthy meals fr their families int a successful business.
Mums Abut Fd is prving an inspiratin t yungsters in schls and parents, wh are encuraged t gain Fd Safety Certificates and set up their wn after schl ckery clubs.
Nw Emma Furness, Clair Bwes, Denise Wdhuse and Claire Strey have been nminated fr this year's Inspiratinal Business Mum f the Year Award.
Emma, 35, mther t Maisie, fur and Camern, tw decided t enter her team because she felt it was imprtant that the business was recgnised as prmting healthy lifestyles amng children in a new and exciting way.
You may also want to watch:
She als believed it wuld bst the team's mrale and might inspire ther mums t start their wn businesses.
The idea fr Mums Abut Fd started last year when Emma and Clair met n a curse run by the Gvernment prgramme, Sure Start.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 7 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 8 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 9 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'
They fund they bth had a passin fr healthy eating, particularly fr children, and launched the business t get children invlved in the cking prcess t encurage them t eat healthily.
Emma said: "It's been such an incredible jurney already and this cntinues as the business grws.
"We are ttally enthused abut Mums Abut Fd and have never lked back r regretted ur decisin t 'g it alne'. Family life is still tp pririty and we culd nt have dne it withut them and the supprt f ur friends."
Nw the team is hping t win the award, part f the 2008 Prwess Awards spnsred by Yell.cm, the nline Yellw Pages service.