All singing, all dancing performance of Annie Jnr is a hit with hundreds
- Credit: Archant
More than 100 young people took part in KD Academy’s musical ‘Annie Jnr’ which took to the stage at The Maltings in Ely last weekend.
The all singing and dancing musical, which was performed by two casts aged between six and 15-years-old, was seen by over 900 people across the two days.
Director Daniel Bell said: “We were so proud of all the children who performed. Some of them had never even stepped onto the stage before.
“The show received fantastic feedback and we are looking forward to the next youth show, next summer, which is The Wiz.”
KD run a Saturday school for ages three to 16-year-olds in Soham as well as offering other performance opportunities.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.kdtheatre.co.uk or call 01638 781037.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 3 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 4 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 5 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'