Classical singer Aled Jones to perform at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds
- Credit: Archant
One of the world’s most successful boy sopranos, Aled Jones, will perform at The Apex in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday May 19.
Aled made his debut aged just 12 performing the role of the Angel in Handel’s Oratorio ‘Jeptha’.
Since his first album Diolch â Chân was released in 1983, he has gone on to release 30 albums selling eight million records to date.
In 2016 he became the best-selling classical singer of the year with his ‘One Voice’ albums.
In this concert, Aled will duet with his younger self - his baritone voice of today singing with his tenor voice of 30 years ago.
You may also want to watch:
For part of the concert, Aled will be joined on stage by Bury St Edmunds’ Voice Squad.
Tickets are available online. The concert starts at 7.30pm.
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Teen rape case prompts city market safety review