Large emergency response as lorry ‘leaves the road’ in two-HGV crash on A10
- Credit: Archant
All three emergency services – including the air ambulance – are currently on the scene of a two-lorry crash on the A10 in east Cambridgeshire.
Police officers, firefighters and the East of England Ambulance Service are on the A10 at Waterbeach this morning after the major incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgshire Police said: “We were called at 10.29am today (May 14) with reports of a collision involving two HGVs on the A10 near Waterbeach.
“One of the vehicles has left the road. Emergency services are currently at the scene and the road has been closed.
“Further details are unclear at this stage.”
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Please be aware the A10 at Waterbeach is closed while we deal with a road traffic collision.
“Emergency service colleagues from Cambridgeshire Police, East of England Ambulance Service and East Anglian Air Ambulance are also in attendance. Please avoid the area.”
- 1 Stolen caravans discovered on village site to relief of owners
- 2 East Cambs Council bins green waste collections for seven weeks
- 3 A10 dualling facing new challenges
- 4 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 5 Children among suspected hare coursers stopped in the Fens
- 6 Two-day operation to feature in episode four of TV series
- 7 New cycling and walking routes strategy approved by council
- 8 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
- 9 OPINION: Soham Station fiasco about to come to a conclusion, or is it?
- 10 Princess Eugenie comes to town in bid to tackle modern slavery
• More as we get it.