Large emergency response as lorry ‘leaves the road’ in two-HGV crash on A10
- Credit: Archant
All three emergency services – including the air ambulance – are currently on the scene of a two-lorry crash on the A10 in east Cambridgeshire.
Police officers, firefighters and the East of England Ambulance Service are on the A10 at Waterbeach this morning after the major incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgshire Police said: “We were called at 10.29am today (May 14) with reports of a collision involving two HGVs on the A10 near Waterbeach.
“One of the vehicles has left the road. Emergency services are currently at the scene and the road has been closed.
“Further details are unclear at this stage.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Please be aware the A10 at Waterbeach is closed while we deal with a road traffic collision.
“Emergency service colleagues from Cambridgeshire Police, East of England Ambulance Service and East Anglian Air Ambulance are also in attendance. Please avoid the area.”
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 4 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 5 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 6 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 9 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
- 10 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
• More as we get it.