Large emergency response as lorry ‘leaves the road’ in two-HGV crash on A10
- Credit: Archant
All three emergency services – including the air ambulance – are currently on the scene of a two-lorry crash on the A10 in east Cambridgeshire.
Police officers, firefighters and the East of England Ambulance Service are on the A10 at Waterbeach this morning after the major incident.
A spokesman for Cambridgshire Police said: “We were called at 10.29am today (May 14) with reports of a collision involving two HGVs on the A10 near Waterbeach.
“One of the vehicles has left the road. Emergency services are currently at the scene and the road has been closed.
“Further details are unclear at this stage.”
A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: “Please be aware the A10 at Waterbeach is closed while we deal with a road traffic collision.
“Emergency service colleagues from Cambridgeshire Police, East of England Ambulance Service and East Anglian Air Ambulance are also in attendance. Please avoid the area.”
- 1 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 2 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 3 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 4 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 5 Recap: Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 6 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 7 Hand clinic offering additional type of treatment for arthritis sufferers
- 8 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 9 Princess Anne visits Wisbech's new Citizens Advice Bureau on Cambs trip
- 10 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
• More as we get it.