Admire the work of top local artists at Ely Art Society’s annual exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Dozens of people have already stopped by the Hayward Theatre in Ely to enjoy Ely Art Society’s annual show.
Featuring more than 40 works from society artists, the annual exhibition showcases the best of local art in a variety of mediums, from drawings to water colours and oil paintings.
There is still time to visit the exhibition and many of the works are being offered for sale.
The exhibition runs until Sunday, August 17, and is open everyday from 10.30am-4.30pm. Entry is free.
The society meets on the second Friday of each month at Ely Methodist Church, in Chapel Street, at 7.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Visit www.elysociety.com for more information.
- 1 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 2 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 5 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 6 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 7 Envar deny responsibility for county's fly invasion
- 8 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 9 Prison escapees found with stolen £30,000 car thanks to quick-thinking neighbour
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'