Adams Heritage Centre to host monthly Littleport community market this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Adams Heritage Centre in Main Street will host Littleport’s monthly community market this Saturday, November 4.
Open from 9.30am until 1pm, local food producers will welcome shoppers to their stalls.
David Porter, a trustee of Adams Heritage Centre, said: “It’s always a great event and it’s so good to meet and chat with everyone who comes to get their supplies of fresh and specialist products.”
Artisan breads, cakes, specialist coffee, pies, cheeses, eggs, vegetables and fruit - and pro-biotic cabbage will be on sale.
David added: “There is a real buzz each month as people come to shop and chat too.
You may also want to watch:
“If you haven’t visited yet, do come along.
You won’t be disappointed.”
- 1 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 2 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 3 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 4 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Child rapist from St Ives has been jailed after abuse
- 7 Woman delighted to finally be a mum after infertility heartache
- 8 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 9 St Neots murder to feature in 24 Hours in Police Custody
- 10 Transport company donates advertising to children’s brain tumour charity
Search Adams Heritage Centre Littleport on Facebook for more information.
The former Adams Ironmongery shop in Littleport’s was transformed into Littleport’s only dedicated heritage centre.
The premises was donated by local benefactor, Peter Audus, who also undertook major renovations and improvements to the building.