Adams Community Market, which will be open every Saturday morning, to launch next weekend in Littleport
- Credit: Archant
Litlleport is to hold its own market every Saturday morning starting from next weekend.
Following overwhelming support in a survey that Littleport should have its own market, Adams Community Market is to launch next Saturday, September 26.
The market is hoping to attract quality, local produce that cannot normally be sourced in Littleport’s town centre and will therefore provide something new that will increase footfall into the town,
It will be held from 9am to 1pm every Saturday at Adams Heritage Centre, Main Street, and will feature a wide variety of local produce including regular guest stalls to ensure that ‘there will always be something worth popping in for’.
The market is a joint initiative between Littleport Town Team and Adams Heritage Centre.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, contact Tracey Harding, team leader at East Cambridgeshire District Council, on 01353 662062.
- 1 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 2 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
- 5 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 6 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 7 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 8 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 9 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 10 See photos of the intricate final stages of the Huntingdon Viaduct removal