EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- Credit: PA/Instagram/@adamwoodyatt
Iconic EastEnders actor Adam Woodyatt is reportedly set to don an apron and clock in for a pot washing shift at posh restaurant in Cambridgeshire.
Famous for his “I’ve got nothing left” line, the 53-year-old soap star is proving he still has something left after leaving the BBC show in 2020.
Woodyatt, who recently appeared on the hit-ITV show I’m A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!, played Ian Beale on-screen from 1985 to 2021.
Ian is the most-married character in EastEnders history, with six marriages to five women.
Cindy Williams, Mel Healy, Laura Dunn, twice to Jane Collins, and Sharon Watts; plus two aborted engagements to Mandy Salter and Denise Fox.
Speaking about his future career with the Daily Star, Adam revealed that he’d recently been offered a job at his pal’s eatery in Cambridge.
He said: “My friend Daniel Clifford has previously offered me a bit of time working in his kitchen at Midsummer House restaurant in Cambridge.”
“I might go and do that for a couple of weeks.
- 1 First visit not 'a flying success' but pub deserves second chance
- 2 Sanctuary Housing criticised over empty homes in Ely
- 3 Man facing eviction fears 'absolute disaster' despite council help
- 4 Person hit by train between Manea and Peterborough
- 5 Woman who twice ignored 'no fly tipping' signs faces two fines
- 6 Fenland man repeatedly raped woman for 20 years
- 7 Meet the boat hire firm aiming to become perfect 'stress-free' tonic
- 8 'Cuckooing' drug dealer caught with cocaine to the value of £3,670
- 9 Army assault course brought back to former glory at Waterbeach Barracks
- 10 Lorna’s successful plea to remove £3 shower charge for disabled visitors to The Hive
“Knowing Daniel, he will have me doing the washing up!”
The star posed for a photo with the two Michelin star restaurant staff during a visit to the region in February earlier this year.
“Thank you to all the staff who looked after us,” he said.
“Thank you to all the chefs for the most amazing and memorable roast dinner we will ever have.
“Thank you really isn’t enough for your incredible generosity, we were just expecting a simple roast dinner.
“What you gave us was some of the best food I’ve ever had. Thank you chef."