THE new fund-raising team for Sue Ryder Care at The Old Palace, Ely is organising a day of fun and activities for this half term. On October 26, the Cathedral Centre will host activities ranging from 20p to £1 including face painting, bracelet making, cl
THE new fund-raising team for Sue Ryder Care at The Old Palace, Ely is organising a day of fun and activities for this half term.
On October 26, the Cathedral Centre will host activities ranging from 20p to £1 including face painting, bracelet making, clay design, kite making and refreshments from 10am - 4pm.
There will also be the chance to help create a giant jigsaw by designing your own jigsaw piece using paints, materials, glue and glitter.
Mr Wizzy the Magician will be performing two, 30 minute shows in The Long Gallery at 12:30pm and 1:30pm and you can buy tickets for £2 in advance from the fundraising office or reception at The Old Palace. Tickets will also be available on the door for £2.50 subject to availability.
You may also want to watch:
All money raised will go towards providing care for over 40 residents at The Old Palace living with conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, Huntington's disease and brain injuries.
For further information on this event or volunteering for Sue Ryder Care please contact Chloe or Beth on 01353 663357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Illegal poachers stopped in their tracks by eagle-eyed public
- 2 Dramatic pictures catch harvester on fire in 4am blaze
- 3 'Loving, caring family man' dies in hospital weeks after A141 crash
- 4 Mosque trust named RIBA client of the year 2021
- 5 Police pursuit of suspected hare coursers ends in success
- 6 Police investigation after village pavilion covered in graffiti
- 7 8 of the best shows coming to Cambridgeshire in November
- 8 Meet the star cast of Christmas pantomime Sleeping Beauty
- 9 Fireworks join Christmas lights on the Covid cancelled list for Ely
- 10 Council expects to spend £2.4m less on older people due to 'Covid loss'