Action-packed show in store
PLANS for the Littleport Show are well under way, say the organisers. This year s event will take place at the Highfields show ground on Saturday, July 21. The show runs from 9am – 6.30pm and visitors will be able to visit the array of trade stands, sid
PLANS for the Littleport Show are well under way, say the organisers.
This year's event will take place at the Highfields show ground on Saturday, July 21.
The show runs from 9am - 6.30pm and visitors will be able to visit the array of trade stands, side shows, and a craft marquee featuring the Littleport Society, horticultural produce, photography displays and competitions, classic cars, motorbikes and vintage cycles.
In the main arena, the crowds will be entertained throughout the day with extreme motorcycle stunts and displays. Refreshments will be provided by the Littleport Rotary Club in the form of a barbecue, beer tents and a tea garden, and will be hosted by the Littleport WI.
You may also want to watch:
Car parking is free, or why not catch the shuttle bus from pick-up points in the village?
- 1 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 2 Father-of-five murdered due to 'drug deal dispute gone wrong'
- 3 WATCH: The Fens celebrates its own 'Ark of Triumph'
- 4 Over 100 modern slavery victims rescued in Cambridgeshire
- 5 Man found dead in March
- 6 Jail for 'despicable' burglary on 93-year-old man with dementia
- 7 MP oversees climate change mock debate at Ely College
- 8 HMO or flats divide councils but what happens to rest of hotel?
- 9 Church to hold churchyards training day
- 10 Pubs team up to raise £3,500 for British Heart Foundation