Accountancy firm Price Bailey opens High Street office in Ely
- Credit: Archant
Chartered accountant and business adviser Price Bailey has relocated to a new location on High Street, Ely and will now open on Saturdays.
The firm has had a presence in Ely for more than 27 years and has occupied its previous offices in Broad Street since 2002.
As well as continuing to serve its existing client base in and around Ely the firm hopes that the new location and convenient opening hours will also attract new clients.
The new premises have required significant refurbishment and the installation of new IT systems to ensure an efficient client service.
“We are all very excited to be moving into our new the new office which will enable us to provide our clients with a convenient, six days a week service from a much more visible and accessible presence in the centre of the town,” said managing director Martin Clapson.
You may also want to watch:
“We will be providing our full range of accounting and advisory services for both businesses and individuals with the added benefit of being available on Saturdays.
“We’ve had an office in Ely since 1989 and have built a significant client base in the town.
- 1 Caravan wedged under Fens rail bridge
- 2 Rowdy passengers force train cancellation
- 3 Daughter sets fire to father's bedroom after food outrage
- 4 Police buy clothes for Iranian children rescued from lorry
- 5 7 questions that could decide if you truly are from the Fens
- 6 Sparkling sake brewery launches in Ely
- 7 City short-listed to house Museum of Brexit
- 8 Bid to ban ex- mayor running pub “a joke” says cabinet member
- 9 Man, 20, rapes woman as she slept, court told
- 10 Have your say on plans to improve city rail station
“We hope our new location will attract new clients looking for easily accessible, expert financial advice.”