Police shut off A605 after 'single vehicle' crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A major road in the Fens has been closed after a crash.
Cambridgeshire Police were called to reports of a crash on the A605 at King’s Dyke in Whittlesey just after 7.45am today (Friday).
A Cambridgeshire Police spokesperson said: “We were called at 7.46am to a report of a single vehicle collision on the A605 at King’s Dyke.
“Police are currently on scene and the road has been closed in both directions.
“Injuries are unknown at this time.”
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area.
More to follow.
- 1 Pastor in freedom of speech and job fight over Pride tweet
- 2 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 3 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 4 Missing woman back home
- 5 Petition launched to save village pub
- 6 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 9 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told