Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
- Credit: SCOTT WALTON
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a collision with a car at Chatteris last night (Sunday February 21).
Police and ambulance crews attended the scene of the crash on Langwood Hill Drove at 5.52pm.
The motorbike rider was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the car was uninjured.
The A142 Chatteris to Mepal road was closed at the Langwood Road junction while recovery of the vehicles took place.
You may also want to watch:
It has since reopened.
- 1 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 2 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 3 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 4 Ely named the UK’s most baby-friendly location
- 5 Farm shop receives 'overwhelming' response ahead of opening
- 6 Nostalgic throwback to places and faces of Ely's past
- 7 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 8 Ely man caught after nine months on the run from Suffolk prison
- 9 Slimmer launches weight loss group after losing three stone
- 10 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall