Motorcyclist hospitalised after collision with car
- Credit: SCOTT WALTON
A motorcyclist was taken to hospital with serious injuries following a collision with a car at Chatteris last night (Sunday February 21).
Police and ambulance crews attended the scene of the crash on Langwood Hill Drove at 5.52pm.
The motorbike rider was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
The driver of the car was uninjured.
The A142 Chatteris to Mepal road was closed at the Langwood Road junction while recovery of the vehicles took place.
You may also want to watch:
It has since reopened.
- 1 Traffic, noise and anti-social behaviour among objections to new youth centre
- 2 Delivery riders and drivers wanted as Deliveroo launches in Ely
- 3 Pair praise hundreds in bid to find beloved Ziggy
- 4 Jail for violent man who repeatedly kicked his ex-girlfriend in the face
- 5 East Cambs District Council is freezing council tax for eighth year in a row
- 6 Skydiving dad raises £1,623 for hospital that saved two-year-old daughter's life
- 7 Man who waved machete in front of woman sentenced
- 8 Darts ace achieves his 'dream' after reaching world's elite
- 9 Music student awarded diploma that few organists achieve while still at school
- 10 Sex offender jailed for deleting internet browsing history