A141 closed after motorcycle crash
- Credit: Google Maps
A motorcyclist sustained serious injuries in a crash that has closed the A141 bypass in March, Cambridgeshire.
It happened at around 3am and the road remains closed whilst police investigate.
The crash involved a motorcyclist and a van; the driver was uninjured.
The A141 is closed in both directions between Mill Hill and Knights End Road in March.
Traffic is being diverted through the town.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area while police conduct investigation work into the crash.
A spokesperson for Fenland police said: "The road is currently still closed and our officers are still on the scene dealing.
- 1 Crews tackle huge Fens blaze
- 2 Fundraiser for mum with terminal cancer to 'have a good Christmas with her family'
- 3 Crash driver flees leaving female passenger injured
- 4 Our archives reveal the 'crackpot' idea to re-open disused rail lines
- 5 ‘I’m Lovin It’ burglars caught by McDonald's trip
- 6 Of all the places in all the city to park an uninsured 4x4
- 7 22 arrests, drugs, cash and weapons seized in county lines crackdown
- 8 Heroin dealer kept machete at home
- 9 Sat nav 'takes one for the team' in bridge crash
- 10 HGV crashes into car damaged in earlier incident
"Please keep a look out across our social media platforms for news of the road being back open."
Vehicles are being diverted through March to complete their journeys.