Motorcyclist in critical condition after collision with car
- Credit: GOOGLE STREET VIEW
A motorcyclist in his 50s suffered serious injuries and remains in critical condition following a collision with a car in Bottisham.
The collision involving a green Volkswagen Polo and a black Triumph motorcycle happened on the A1303 near the junction with Bell Road at about 11.15am on Saturday March 27.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 50s from Willingham, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge where he remains in a critical condition.
The driver of the car, a man in his 30s, was uninjured and remained at the scene.
Police closed the road and advised motorists to “expect delays” while emergency services attended the collision. Wilbraham Road was closed and blocked, temporarily, access to Newmarket Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the collision or either vehicle in the lead up to it, or has dashcam footage, should contact police via webchat or by calling 101, quoting incident number 159 of March 27.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 3 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 WATCH: Flying Scotsman steams through Cambridgeshire Fens
- 8 Seven men jailed for stealing bikes worth £70k
- 9 New-look Crusaders show fighting spirit to earn comeback triumph
- 10 Labour backs calls for extra Covid-19 safety measures in schools