A Team star Mr T joins Ely coach firm
- Credit: Archant
All action TV hero Mr T has jumped on board the publicity bus to help spread the word about coach firm Grey’s of Ely.
The A Team character, played by a lookalike, joins a new set of videos on the coach firm’s newly revamped website to help spread the word about the service they offer.
Three short videos show a tongue in cheek look at aspects of their business with Mr T stepping in to get involved.
Richard Grey, managing director of Grey’s of Ely, said: “We are very pleased to launch the latest iteration of our website, we have thought about our customers and brought a host of user features onto the home page and made the whole site more interactive for the user.”
In one video Mr T is seen looking confused at the comfort of the interior, which includes a TV screen and wifi, and says surely he must be on a plane.
He then says: “How come when I look out of the window all I can see is sky.”
To which Mr Grey drily replies: “We are in the Fens sir, this is a Grey’s of Ely Coach.”
- 1 Prison for 'lavish lifestyle' drug dealer who hid £18k cash in sock drawer
- 2 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 3 New shop already 'exceeded expectations' after strong opening day
- 4 Village life, magistrate in court for failing to clear snow and forced landing
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 Driver escapes injury after car hits wall
- 7 Nuisance caller flouted court order day after prison release
- 8 Big Christmas lights switch-on arrives
- 9 Best Indian in CAMBRIDGESHIRE even though award says best in NORFOLK
- 10 Everything you need to know about Ely Cathedral's Christmas Gift & Food Fair 2021
CoachMarque and Guild of British Coach Operator member, Grey’s of Ely is into its 67th year and has won a host of awards including RouteOne Operator of Excellence 2012 and 2103 and Google’s Best of British Web in East Cambridgeshire business.
The firm operates a fleet of 30 vehicles from its purpose built site at Witchford near Ely.