A Team star Mr T joins Ely coach firm
- Credit: Archant
All action TV hero Mr T has jumped on board the publicity bus to help spread the word about coach firm Grey’s of Ely.
The A Team character, played by a lookalike, joins a new set of videos on the coach firm’s newly revamped website to help spread the word about the service they offer.
Three short videos show a tongue in cheek look at aspects of their business with Mr T stepping in to get involved.
Richard Grey, managing director of Grey’s of Ely, said: “We are very pleased to launch the latest iteration of our website, we have thought about our customers and brought a host of user features onto the home page and made the whole site more interactive for the user.”
In one video Mr T is seen looking confused at the comfort of the interior, which includes a TV screen and wifi, and says surely he must be on a plane.
You may also want to watch:
He then says: “How come when I look out of the window all I can see is sky.”
To which Mr Grey drily replies: “We are in the Fens sir, this is a Grey’s of Ely Coach.”
- 1 Littleport tops poll for the lowest turnout in council elections
- 2 Stagecoach suspends Milton park and ride
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mad Hatters eco festival
- 4 Lib Dems score notable successes in East Cambridgeshire
- 5 30 East Cambs candidates compete for 8 Cambridgshire County council seats
- 6 Man, 27, punched schoolchildren and women in unprovoked attack
- 7 Election shock: Tories lose overall control of Cambridgeshire County Council
- 8 Second World War and SAS hero remembered with new street signs
- 9 Footballer hopes Wembley 'dream' can bolster Cambridge career
- 10 Election 2021: Counting gets under way in East Cambridgeshire
CoachMarque and Guild of British Coach Operator member, Grey’s of Ely is into its 67th year and has won a host of awards including RouteOne Operator of Excellence 2012 and 2103 and Google’s Best of British Web in East Cambridgeshire business.
The firm operates a fleet of 30 vehicles from its purpose built site at Witchford near Ely.