A Team star Mr T joins Ely coach firm
- Credit: Archant
All action TV hero Mr T has jumped on board the publicity bus to help spread the word about coach firm Grey’s of Ely.
The A Team character, played by a lookalike, joins a new set of videos on the coach firm’s newly revamped website to help spread the word about the service they offer.
Three short videos show a tongue in cheek look at aspects of their business with Mr T stepping in to get involved.
Richard Grey, managing director of Grey’s of Ely, said: “We are very pleased to launch the latest iteration of our website, we have thought about our customers and brought a host of user features onto the home page and made the whole site more interactive for the user.”
In one video Mr T is seen looking confused at the comfort of the interior, which includes a TV screen and wifi, and says surely he must be on a plane.
He then says: “How come when I look out of the window all I can see is sky.”
To which Mr Grey drily replies: “We are in the Fens sir, this is a Grey’s of Ely Coach.”
- 1 Boys, 13 and 17 killed in horror BMW crash near A47 in Peterborough
- 2 Family pay tribute to brothers, 13 and 17, killed in horror BMW crash
- 3 Shoplifter who stole from store 10 times in five weeks handed CBO
- 4 Motorcyclist caught ‘speeding over 100mph’ past police near Ely
- 5 Food delivery robots taking to streets of Cambridgeshire
- 6 Girl, 7, left heartbroken after beloved rabbits are stolen
- 7 Table made from 5,000-year-old oak tree to be unveiled at Ely Cathedral in honour of The Queen
- 8 'Normally unacceptable' barn demolition wins green light
- 9 Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
- 10 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
CoachMarque and Guild of British Coach Operator member, Grey’s of Ely is into its 67th year and has won a host of awards including RouteOne Operator of Excellence 2012 and 2103 and Google’s Best of British Web in East Cambridgeshire business.
The firm operates a fleet of 30 vehicles from its purpose built site at Witchford near Ely.