A First For N & C Glass in Ely
IN a first for Ely and a first for the country N & C Glass Ltd of Ely has been awarded a TNO Quality Services (BSEN1279 part 3 gas filled) certificate for its new range of slim-line double-glazed sealed units. N & C Glass, which is 25 years old this ye
IN a first for Ely and a first for the country N & C Glass Ltd of Ely has been awarded a TNO Quality Services (BSEN1279 part 3 gas filled) certificate for its new range of slim-line double-glazed sealed units. N & C Glass, which is 25 years old this year and is based on the Lancaster Way Business Park in Ely, offers sealed unit manufacturing, glass processing, including polishing, drilling and mirrors and glass roofs and is now the first specialist glazing company in the country to qualify for this certification.
The slimline double glazed units are suitable for most installations but are of particular value within older properties and are one of the most environmentally friendly products on the market as they can drastically reducing CO2 emissions.
Nick Flack, owner of N & C Glass said: 'We have recently also opened a new aluminium fabricating business under the name of Polyminium here at the N & C Glass site which complements the other services we offer within our industry, such as upvc double glazing, conservatories/orangeries and roof-line replacement, soffits and facias. We are now manufacturing the new slim-line, double-glazed units and have already had a lot of interest from local authorities as this product is using the latest technology whilst complying with heritage and conservation demands."
You may also want to watch:
Nick Flack with his certification for the new double glazed units.
Photo: HELEN DRAKE
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs
- 10 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested