A chance to get some firm ideas
A LITTLEPORT venue will host a series of business workshops for budding entrepreneurs. The workshops at E-space North, on Wisbech Road, will be aimed at individuals thinking about starting a business or have recently set themselves up in business. They wi
A LITTLEPORT venue will host a series of business workshops for budding entrepreneurs.
The workshops at E-space North, on Wisbech Road, will be aimed at individuals thinking about starting a business or have recently set themselves up in business.
They will be run by the Government-funded Business Link East.
Darren Hill, economic development officer at East Cambridgeshire District Council, said: "E-space North has a strong track record of providing business support services to local businesses.
"By hosting the Business Link seminars at the centre, delegates can see the facilities that are available for anybody looking for business premises without wanting to commit to a long-term lease arrangement."
Other workshops being held at the centre and run by Business Link include business planning, marketing, small business regulations, and planning and developing a website - many of which are offered free of charge.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 4 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 5 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 6 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 7 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 8 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 9 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
- 10 Corporal lines up world record 135km paddleboard trek for 'gleaming' Bobby
Simon Crosland, enterprise awareness champion for Business Link in the East of England, said: "The new Business Link events programme will provide people with the tools they need to gain a competitive edge for their business and help deliver measurable improvements to their bottom line.
"E-space North provides an excellent venue for these sessions with its large and well-equipped conference room, on-site catering and parking facilities."
E-space North is an office business centre owned and managed by East Cambridgeshire District Council.
The half-day workshops will be held on November 6, 19 and 27, December 12, January 15, February 13 and March 14.
INFO: To find out more about the range of workshops offered by Business Link call 0845 601 1000 or you can visit www.bookevents.org - for details on the centre, contact E-space on 01353 865 300 or visit www.espaceely.com