A chance to get some firm ideas
A LITTLEPORT venue will host a series of business workshops for budding entrepreneurs. The workshops at E-space North, on Wisbech Road, will be aimed at individuals thinking about starting a business or have recently set themselves up in business. They wi
A LITTLEPORT venue will host a series of business workshops for budding entrepreneurs.
The workshops at E-space North, on Wisbech Road, will be aimed at individuals thinking about starting a business or have recently set themselves up in business.
They will be run by the Government-funded Business Link East.
Darren Hill, economic development officer at East Cambridgeshire District Council, said: "E-space North has a strong track record of providing business support services to local businesses.
You may also want to watch:
"By hosting the Business Link seminars at the centre, delegates can see the facilities that are available for anybody looking for business premises without wanting to commit to a long-term lease arrangement."
Other workshops being held at the centre and run by Business Link include business planning, marketing, small business regulations, and planning and developing a website - many of which are offered free of charge.
- 1 Shocks all round as police pull over 'white van man'
- 2 Fire destroys family bungalow in the Fens
- 3 HGV driver courses set up to help meet critical shortages
- 4 Triple judo Olympic champion to give masterclass for Ely Dojo
- 5 G's to help save Christmas for poultry industry
- 6 New Ely cinema, royal visit, Welney gets a hall and Thomas a new car
- 7 High-flying 'humble' gymnast, 9, top of the tree on county debut
- 8 Yellow weather warning issued for Cambridgeshire
- 9 80 ‘pieces of graffiti’ removed by council in just six months
- 10 Motion calls for community housing review in four villages
Simon Crosland, enterprise awareness champion for Business Link in the East of England, said: "The new Business Link events programme will provide people with the tools they need to gain a competitive edge for their business and help deliver measurable improvements to their bottom line.
"E-space North provides an excellent venue for these sessions with its large and well-equipped conference room, on-site catering and parking facilities."
E-space North is an office business centre owned and managed by East Cambridgeshire District Council.
The half-day workshops will be held on November 6, 19 and 27, December 12, January 15, February 13 and March 14.
INFO: To find out more about the range of workshops offered by Business Link call 0845 601 1000 or you can visit www.bookevents.org - for details on the centre, contact E-space on 01353 865 300 or visit www.espaceely.com