13-year-old Boy is Given ASBO at Ely Youth Court
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks. Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from: *being carried on a motorcycle *going into property without the owner s con
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks.
Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from:
*being carried on a motorcycle
*going into property without the owner's consent
You may also want to watch:
*possessing or consuming alcohol
*behaving in a way that would cause harassment, alarm, or distress to people in Ely.
- 1 Jail and criminal behaviour order for woman who spat at police officer
- 2 Entrepreneurs’ lockdown invention wins big at London competition
- 3 Man who died in road crash is named
- 4 ‘Beloved’ primary school headteacher leaving after 16 years in Soham
- 5 Jail for bank card fraudster caught on CCTV
- 6 Prosecution threat against businesses found not to be Covid-19 secure
- 7 McDonald’s helps litter pickers in mission to clean up county
- 8 You can now watch Ely Cathedral’s rare Peregrine Falcons live 24/7
- 9 Woman to travel 100km in her wheelchair to fundraise for autism charity
- 10 'Dedicated' PCSO retires after 12 years amid force funding cuts
City magistrates were told that the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons -- was sentenced for an offence of criminal damage earlier this month, and his mother was given a parenting order.
He is opposing the implementation of a full ASBO, and the contested hearing is due to be heard at the youth court in Cambridge on May 27.
Asking Ely youth court to impose the interim ASBO, prosecutor Angela Sassoli said: "There has been a continuing course of action, which is ongoing.