13-year-old Boy is Given ASBO at Ely Youth Court
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks. Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from: *being carried on a motorcycle *going into property without the owner s con
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks.
Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from:
*being carried on a motorcycle
*going into property without the owner's consent
*possessing or consuming alcohol
*behaving in a way that would cause harassment, alarm, or distress to people in Ely.
- 1 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 2 Pair trapped after A142 crash rescued from ditch
- 3 'Rubberneckers' cause second crash trying to view overturned lorry
- 4 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
- 5 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' following A1303 crash
- 6 Woman, 80, dies following A141 crash
- 7 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 8 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 9 Budding musicians hit the right note at 25th annual awards evening
- 10 Armed police swoop on youngsters brandishing suspected hand gun
City magistrates were told that the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons -- was sentenced for an offence of criminal damage earlier this month, and his mother was given a parenting order.
He is opposing the implementation of a full ASBO, and the contested hearing is due to be heard at the youth court in Cambridge on May 27.
Asking Ely youth court to impose the interim ASBO, prosecutor Angela Sassoli said: "There has been a continuing course of action, which is ongoing.