13-year-old Boy Given ASBO To Curb His Behaviour
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks. Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from: *being carried on a motorcycle *going into property without the owner s con
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks.
Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from:
*being carried on a motorcycle
*going into property without the owner's consent
You may also want to watch:
*possessing or consuming alcohol
*behaving in a way that would cause harassment, alarm, or distress to people in Ely.
- 1 Max and Chloe become pioneers of community housing success in Cambs village
- 2 Emergency services – including two air ambulances – rush to A10 crash
- 3 Company ‘paralysed by Brexit’ forced to open warehouse in Holland
- 4 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county
- 5 Biggest village in Cambridgeshire to get even bigger
- 6 Chief executive takes 'personal oversight' of inquiry into deputy leader's farm tenancy
- 7 Former Top Gear star Rory Reid spotted filming with Lamborghini
- 8 Burglar who was spared by judge stole from woman three days later
- 9 New youth centre could be built in Littleport
- 10 Pedestrian dies crossing busy Cambridgeshire road
City magistrates were told that the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons -- was sentenced for an offence of criminal damage earlier this month, and his mother was given a parenting order.
He is opposing the implementation of a full ASBO, and the contested hearing is due to be heard at the youth court in Cambridge on May 27.
Asking Ely youth court to impose the interim ASBO, prosecutor Angela Sassoli said: "There has been a continuing course of action, which is ongoing.