13-year-old Boy Given ASBO To Curb His Behaviour
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks. Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from: *being carried on a motorcycle *going into property without the owner s con
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks.
Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from:
*being carried on a motorcycle
*going into property without the owner's consent
You may also want to watch:
*possessing or consuming alcohol
*behaving in a way that would cause harassment, alarm, or distress to people in Ely.
- 1 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 2 Fire crews called to stables building blaze
- 3 'Support this local attraction,’ MP urges on museum visit
- 4 7 of the most expensive houses on the market in Cambridgeshire right now
- 5 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 6 Man with rare heart condition shares how free location app saved his life
- 7 Cant's Drove loses 'worst road in the Fens' title
- 8 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 9 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 10 9 hidden gems of East Anglia by rail from Cambridgeshire
City magistrates were told that the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons -- was sentenced for an offence of criminal damage earlier this month, and his mother was given a parenting order.
He is opposing the implementation of a full ASBO, and the contested hearing is due to be heard at the youth court in Cambridge on May 27.
Asking Ely youth court to impose the interim ASBO, prosecutor Angela Sassoli said: "There has been a continuing course of action, which is ongoing.