13-year-old Boy Given ASBO To Curb His Behaviour
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks. Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from: *being carried on a motorcycle *going into property without the owner s con
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks.
Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from:
*being carried on a motorcycle
*going into property without the owner's consent
*possessing or consuming alcohol
*behaving in a way that would cause harassment, alarm, or distress to people in Ely.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 See inside this £1.7m country house with its own lake near Ely
- 3 Village toasts Queen's Platinum Jubilee with a memorable touch
- 4 Weekend closure for A142 for bridge works between Ely and Chatteris
- 5 'Gas engineer' reportedly stole two phones and a purse in Haddenham
- 6 Inside the £165,000 luxury river boat for sale in the Fens
- 7 Princess Anne unveils new 'national treasure' Jubilee table in Ely
- 8 Superintendent dons rainbow helmet against hate crime on #IDAHOBIT
- 9 Coach shocked as girls football idea goes from strength to strength
- 10 Village café battles Covid-19 delays to raise over £1,700
City magistrates were told that the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons -- was sentenced for an offence of criminal damage earlier this month, and his mother was given a parenting order.
He is opposing the implementation of a full ASBO, and the contested hearing is due to be heard at the youth court in Cambridge on May 27.
Asking Ely youth court to impose the interim ASBO, prosecutor Angela Sassoli said: "There has been a continuing course of action, which is ongoing.