13-year-old Boy Given ASBO To Curb His Behaviour
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks. Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from: *being carried on a motorcycle *going into property without the owner s con
AN interim ASBO was slapped on a 13-year-old Ely youth this week, to curb his behaviour for the next six weeks.
Under the anti-social behaviour order, the teenager is banned from:
*being carried on a motorcycle
*going into property without the owner's consent
You may also want to watch:
*possessing or consuming alcohol
*behaving in a way that would cause harassment, alarm, or distress to people in Ely.
- 1 Opposition sign historic power sharing agreement to seize control of county council
- 2 Two men with links to Cottenham on 'most wanted' list
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 'Horrific ordeal' of saleswoman tied up, restrained and sexually assaulted
- 5 £100k homes scrapped 'with almost immediate effect' says Mayor
- 6 Charity shop supervisor fraudster must pay back £2,550
- 7 Railways to royalty - a nostalgic look at Ely and Cambridgeshire
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of assault
- 9 Watch as police smash their way into suspected drug dealer’s flat
- 10 Residents reminisce as they dance, drink and get tattoos
City magistrates were told that the boy - who cannot be named for legal reasons -- was sentenced for an offence of criminal damage earlier this month, and his mother was given a parenting order.
He is opposing the implementation of a full ASBO, and the contested hearing is due to be heard at the youth court in Cambridge on May 27.
Asking Ely youth court to impose the interim ASBO, prosecutor Angela Sassoli said: "There has been a continuing course of action, which is ongoing.