£1,000 lift for Affinity Cheerleading thanks to Grey’s of Ely
- Credit: Archant
A Soham cheerleading group has been given a £1,000 funding lift by Grey’s of Ely.
The money will be used to help Affinity Cheerleading develop their studio this summer by putting down a sprung floor throughout.
Led by experienced coaches, the group covers a range of styles from stunt teams to hip-hop squads and jazz teams.
Steph Stevens, Adam Nimmo and Vikki Hutt, owners of the facility, said: “Belinda and Richard Grey and their staff at Grey’s of Ely are doing something utterly incredible.
“They will be helping us to achieve one of our biggest dreams -to get a sprung floor in the gym.
“I know that Belinda personally agrees that Affinity has helped her family, and she wants to help us all.”
For more information about Affinity, how to join a team or to donate, contact
- 1 Petition launched to save village pub
- 2 Two food businesses closed after cockroach infestations found
- 3 Pub company comes out fighting to keep controversial cuppa sign
- 4 Police ‘increasingly concerned’ for woman missing since Wednesday
- 5 Teenage moped rider seriously injured in crash
- 6 Murder trial jury told mother said she could not have children
- 7 College pupils bring School of Rock to life on stage
- 8 Man suffers injuries after A142 morning crash
- 9 Father accused of baby daughter's murder gave her squash, court told
- 10 Zip-shaped mark on Rikki's body came from his anorak – the one used to strangle him, court told
email@example.com or call 08444 458010.