Your chance to win tickets to see Alfie Boe at Thetford Forest
ALFIE Boe will be appearing at Thetford Forest this summer as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2012.
The classically trained tenor has become well established as one of the country’s most popular artists with acclaimed, sell-out, live concerts and two top ten, platinum selling albums in the last year.
Theatre-goers have witnessed sensational performances in shows such as Les Mis�rables in the West End and La Boh�me on Broadway and with albums like Alfie and Bring Him Home, Alfie Boe’s interpretation of the most revered and timeless songs has ensured an ever-growing fan base.
Alfie’s forest debut will see him performing from his current albums as well as from classical and proms repertoire.
Forestry Commission Live Music concerts are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere, and income generated from ticket sales is spent on improving the local forest for both people and wildlife.
You may also want to watch:
Alfie Boe plus orchestra and special guest Laura Wright, will be performing on Friday, July 13, at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk. For tickets call the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
To stand the chance of winning a pair of tickets to this magnificent concert answer the following question.
- 1 High life ends for Bentley owning drug dealer
- 2 New Google Search data reveals Ely is one of Britain’s most tired cities
- 3 Ely Cathedral's Covid-19 vaccination centre application was turned down
- 4 Homes 'siloed on edge of village like old-style council estate'
- 5 Letter: Why not use Ely Cathedral as a vaccination centre?
- 6 Nobody home as police force entry after reports of drugs activity
- 7 Fight with weapons outside gym leaves two people seriously injured
- 8 County cops issue more than 60 Covid fines since beginning of 2021
- 9 'Bed-bound, my body felt exasperated' - reporter shares battle with Covid-19
- 10 Transgender rapist - with anatomy of a man- jailed for 15 years
In which forest will Alfie be appearing on July 13
A) Thetford Forest
B) Sherwood Forest
C) Epping Forest
To enter, text ELS ALFIE followed by your answer (A, B or C) followed by your name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on June 30. There are two tickets to see Alfie’s performance on July 13 up for grabs. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply.