Your chance to win tickets to see Alfie Boe at Thetford Forest
ALFIE Boe will be appearing at Thetford Forest this summer as part of Forestry Commission Live Music 2012.
The classically trained tenor has become well established as one of the country’s most popular artists with acclaimed, sell-out, live concerts and two top ten, platinum selling albums in the last year.
Theatre-goers have witnessed sensational performances in shows such as Les Mis�rables in the West End and La Boh�me on Broadway and with albums like Alfie and Bring Him Home, Alfie Boe’s interpretation of the most revered and timeless songs has ensured an ever-growing fan base.
Alfie’s forest debut will see him performing from his current albums as well as from classical and proms repertoire.
Forestry Commission Live Music concerts are renowned for their relaxed atmosphere, and income generated from ticket sales is spent on improving the local forest for both people and wildlife.
You may also want to watch:
Alfie Boe plus orchestra and special guest Laura Wright, will be performing on Friday, July 13, at Thetford Forest, near Brandon, Suffolk. For tickets call the Forestry Commission box office on 03000 680400 or buy online at www.forestry.gov.uk/music.
To stand the chance of winning a pair of tickets to this magnificent concert answer the following question.
- 1 30,000 watch Facebook confrontation of alleged paedophile
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Brexit blamed for plans to flatten Friday Bridge camp and build 100 homes
- 4 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 5 Cash stolen and till broken in fourth break-in at Co-op store in four months
- 6 Alternative banking available as local branch closes
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 Superb acting, singing and dancing at KD Theatre musical
- 10 Quiz-loving duo win BBC game show hosted by Bradley Walsh and Holly Willoughby
In which forest will Alfie be appearing on July 13
A) Thetford Forest
B) Sherwood Forest
C) Epping Forest
To enter, text ELS ALFIE followed by your answer (A, B or C) followed by your name and address to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 11.59pm on June 30. There are two tickets to see Alfie’s performance on July 13 up for grabs. The winner will be the first correct entry selected at random after the closing date. Usual promotion rules apply.