MAILING lists can be the bane of our lives, filling our post boxes with piles of unwanted junk mail. However, there are some mailing lists in the Ely area that are well worth subscribing to if you like being well entertained. The King s School and ADeC, w
MAILING lists can be the bane of our lives, filling our post boxes with piles of unwanted junk mail. However, there are some mailing lists in the Ely area that are well worth subscribing to if you like being well entertained. The King's School and ADeC, who give information about events on a regular basis, are two mailing lists that are worth having. Last week, for example, the King's School offered an evening of high quality music in Ely Cathedral in a concert given by the winners of the school's music competition and the senior orchestra and ADeC offered a poetry course and reading at the Babylon Galleries.
More information from email@example.com tel: 01353 653931 and www.adec.org.uk tel: 01353 669022.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Police officer sacked for racially abusing colleague at Christmas party
- 2 Fears for historic vicarage council fought to save
- 3 Large illegal knife and 45 cannabis plants found in police raid
- 4 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 5 Photo memories of the late Prince Philip projected onto house
- 6 College and sixth form's 'gold' rating for 'outstanding' mental health provision
- 7 Three arrests after suspected brothel discovered
- 8 City’s first Asian grocery store coming to market place
- 9 Transformation of empty offices into luxury flats well under way
- 10 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke