MAILING lists can be the bane of our lives, filling our post boxes with piles of unwanted junk mail. However, there are some mailing lists in the Ely area that are well worth subscribing to if you like being well entertained. The King s School and ADeC, w
MAILING lists can be the bane of our lives, filling our post boxes with piles of unwanted junk mail. However, there are some mailing lists in the Ely area that are well worth subscribing to if you like being well entertained. The King's School and ADeC, who give information about events on a regular basis, are two mailing lists that are worth having. Last week, for example, the King's School offered an evening of high quality music in Ely Cathedral in a concert given by the winners of the school's music competition and the senior orchestra and ADeC offered a poetry course and reading at the Babylon Galleries.
More information from firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 01353 653931 and www.adec.org.uk tel: 01353 669022.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 2 Have a BREW-TIFUL day says the pub with a giant tea cup outside
- 3 Caught on camera: milk thieves strike in the city
- 4 Eight page enforcement notice wrapped round giant cuppa
- 5 Ely Museum team member retires after 16 years' service
- 6 Worst road in Fenland? You'd better believe it
- 7 Kevin’s powerful testimony challenges us to #DoTheRightThing
- 8 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 9 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 10 'Every number is a lost life' - Worst Covid affected care homes in Cambs